ABOUT MANCHESTER CREDIT UNION
BEESMART is backed by Manchester Credit Union, a member-owned financial co-operative that puts people before profit and provides a range of affordable loans and competitive savings products.
For the past 30 years, we’ve existed solely for the benefit of our members and the communities we serve across Greater Manchester, encouraging saving and helping reduce the negative impact of high-cost credit and payday lenders.
We’ve already helped thousands of employees improve their financial wellbeing, working with our many Employee Partners across the region. Join us and your company could benefit too.
Smarter for your employees and the community
- MCU benefits your local community by reducing the negative impact of financial exclusion and high cost credit.
- We promote responsible money management, and build financial resilience.
- Helps your employees to achieve their savings goals, both short and long term.
- We provide affordable loans to people who might otherwise borrow from high cost lenders, with a typical interest saving of nearly £500 across a year for a MCU loan of £620 compared to a high cost alternative.
- We have received the highest possible 5-star Fairbanking Mark recognising how our loans help people borrow better.
- We can open accounts for people with non-traditional ID, for prisoners and ex-prisoners, and for those who’ve been bankrupt.
- We’ve helped thousands of employees improve their financial wellbeing, working with our Employer Partners.